Yes Emily

Yes Emily, girls can ride motorcycles!


Friday, July 2, 2010

Packing it all ...

Well, the VStar is packed (almost) with the exception of the netbook that I'm typing on right now, and a few last minute "girly" accessories including the shoes I'm wearing. In the end it was not about where all the stuff would go, it was about, would all the stuff go! I turned out not to be about what would best be packed with the underwear, it was about will that last little bag of granola squeeze in anywhere, and which is more important the granola or the underwear? Doesn't matter, just as long as it gets in, I don't care where it goes anymore. One more sleep, and I just realized I packed all my clothes - I am not unpacking now. I'd post a new picture, but I already packed the camera. Just kidding - will take one in the morning. Talk to you all from somewhere in the U S of A, sometime tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. McQuillan,
    It's your friends Sydney and Rachel.
    You look good on your bike. Good luck in your ride, we will be watching you.

    Hugs from Sydney and Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen
    The kids were thrilled to see their names on your blog. Alexa asks me almost daily about going onto the computer to see what you are up to.
    Sorry you didn't get away when you wanted but I am sure it was worth the wait in order to have everything packed that you need!!!
    Drive safely and we look forward to the next post on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete