Yes Emily

Yes Emily, girls can ride motorcycles!


Monday, October 11, 2010

And At The End Of The Road There Was Turkey ...

It was another spectacular Sunday exploding with glorious autumn colours - a terrific day for a ride, and it's Thanksgiving, so, at the end of the road there was turkey. I ask you again, "Could life get any better?"
Today I went riding with 'the boys.' Really, I'm lucky they let me, like the proverbial little sister, tag along. Being the tail of the trio, behind two former racers, of course they dusted me on all of the corners like I knew they would. Both Ron and Ken are former racers and though they may not fit into the racing suits from their twenties (really, like who does?), they both still have what it takes and there was no way I was going to keep up on the serpentine north country roads - but it didn't matter, at least not to me. Riding behind the two of them I got to enjoy the graceful, two wheeled ballet ahead of me and hey, I knew what direction we were going so I was confident I'd catch up sooner or later. Like I tell them, I don't go fast but I go the distance!

No comments:

Post a Comment